||IGDA Contest!Today we are happy to launch a brand new gaming contest for RTX! We're working with the Austin chapter of the International Game Developers Association (IGDA) to find some badass new indie mobile games for you to experience first hand at RTX!|
We'll have a ton of people at RTX, so why not show off the work you've been doing (or are about to do?) We'll have awesome prizes for the top three entrants, so you have no excuse! We are excited to give an opportunity to indie developers to get their work out there in a big way! The details for the contest are as follows:
Deadline: June 22nd
The ground rules
1. You can create a game from scratch or use something you have been working on in the last 6 months.
2. You may submit as a sole contributor or as a team.
3. All content must be original and cannot contain copyrighted or trademarked materials.
4. Parodies are acceptable, as long as content and theme are original. Homage content is not acceptable.
5. No inappropriate or adult content. Items that would be considered “Teen” are acceptable.
6. Must be in attendance of RTX event July 7th at the Austin Convention Center to receive awards or arrange a proxy.
Contact IGDA-Austin at email@example.com to submit the following information:
-Names of all contributors
-Paragraph description of your game
--To submit the game please use Dropbox and send to: AustinIGDA
Submissions will be reviewed by video game professionals who are part of the IGDA-Austin chapter.
If you are one of the top ten finalists your game will be playable at the IGDA-Austin booth during the event. The Top three finalists will be announced at the event. Prizes to be announced soon!
Good luck and may the best game win!