I have a hard time concentrating....With all you bastards putting hot chicks up in your profile. My favorite profiles to check out aren't safe for work anymore. I know it is fun to imitate and make fun of these kids, but lets go back to normal huh?
I chose not to respond because he was only a 12 year old, and I knew I would say something that shouldn't be said to a twelve year old. I don't mind someone on my friends list sending me this pm, not that I think it would ever happen, but I've never talked to this kid before. Where does he get off. I'm tired of children on the internet thinking they can handle a conversation with a mature adult. I know of one....RvB_Tex.
On a Sidenote: Look at this kids pics. Thats how you get high karma quick.
001.Name: Matthew 002.Nickname: Clements (last name, I know real original_), Flying Viking (My streetball name), Blondie, uhh.....Big Whitey 003.Single or taken: Single 004. Place of Birth: Oklahoma City 005. Zodiac Sign: Some say Tauras, some say Aries. I am not really sure. (April 20th) 006. Male or Female:male. Wait.....yup male. (Just checking if it was still there) 007.Your last name: Clements 008. School: Senior at Oklahoma City University 009. Occupation: Sound Technician, AV guy, and helpdesk non helpful technician. 010. Residence: Ambassador House Apartments 011. Your sn : damnclem.
012. Hair Color:blonde 013. Hair Long or Short:long hair for a guy, slightly longer than my chin. Johnny Damon style. 014. Eye Color: Blue 015. How do ur nails look: I am fastidious about my hands, so excellent. Cuticles got trimmed because I read this.... 016. Height: 6'3" 017. Do you have a crush on someone: who doesn't. 018. Do you like yourself: Yes, but sometimes not the actions that I have taken, but who doesn't.... 019. Braces?: I did. 020. Think your hott?: I hate to say yes, but as I want to be honest. God damn I am one hot mother f..... 021. Piercings: nope. 022. Tattoo: nope, never even had the desire 023. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
024. Movie: too many to name. I'll say Chevy Chase movies, and Star Wars. That should be a pretty good indicator. 025. TV Show: Reno 911. I think highly of the new family guys too though. I just know Reno will be here next year. 026. Color: Red. 027. Music: Varied. Check out my launchcast station, or my little profile rant down there......... vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 028. Song: I like Mercury from the Planets 029. Food: Italian. 030. Drink: Dr Pepper. White Russian for alcoholic. 031. Candy: Watchamacallit. 032. Sport To Play: Frisbee Golf 033. Brand Of Clothing: LOL. Big and Tall store's don't have recognizable brand names. I can't wear short people's shirts though. 034. Animal: doggies 035. Books: too many to name. Piers Anthony is my very favorite author. And call me a dork, but I really got into the Star Wars books there for a while. Those things are addicting. 036. Magazines: Sports Illustrated, Any of those Gamer Magazines that lets me see cool new video game stuff that is coming out.
037. Eating: I had a hotdog for dinner...... 038. Drinking: uhh, water. 039. Mood: tired and blah not wanting work. 040. Online: yes, i'm on rvb, aim, yim, msn, hih, facebook, I have a xanga, but I've never been there. 041. Listening to: Chill Out on Launchcast, Kraftwerk is on. 042. Thinking About: how slow this movie is downloading. 043. Wanting To: not work tomorrow at school 044. Watching: Japanese Porn j/k I am watching a Jackie Chan movie, "Shaolin Wooden Men" 045. Wearing: Shorts.... I had a shirt around here somewhere....
046. Want Kids?: ..... 047. Want to Get Married? ... 048. Careers in Mind: Either management for some company, an R&B singer, or a teacher. I still haven't made up my mind.
__What kind of people do you go for__
049. Cute or Sexy: sexy. 050. Lips or Eyes: lips. 051. Hugs or Kisses: hugs. 052. Short or Tall: short. 053. Easygoing or serious: easygoing. 054. Romantic or Spontaneous: spontaneous 055. Fatty or Skinny: Do I have an in between. I prefer healthy. 056. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive. 057. Hook-up or Relationship: .......no comment....... 058. Sweet or Caring: isn't that the same thing. or enough not to make a distinction. 059. Trouble Maker or Hesitant one: Hesitant. I need someone to think so I don't have to.
___Have You Ever___
060. Kissed a Stranger: yup 061. Drank Bubbles: what???? 062. Lost glasses/contacts: contacts yes. 063. Ran Away From Home: nope. 064. Broken a Bone: not once. 065. Got an X-ray: more times than I can remember 066. Broken Someones Heart: I think I probably have..... 067. Broke Up With Someone: yes. 068. Turned Someone Down: yes. 069. Cried When Someone Died: yes, its a sad time. 070. Cried At School: yes, when the murrah building was bombed. That was pretty damn traumatic.
___Do You Believe In___
071. God: No, not a devine pressence that can be personified. I believe that there is a greater power though. See star wars for description of how the force works...... 072. Believe in miracles: not likely. 073. Love At First Sight: Not love. 074. Ghosts: not until I see one. 075. Aliens: why shouldn't there be something else out there. 076. Heaven: nope. 077. Hell: no. 078. Kissing on The First Date: I would hope so. Among other things..... 079. Horoscopes: Can't say.
080. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't Have?: That one girl that was on party of five, and Lost in Space.
So I'm here in class, and we just finished taking a test. Now, the teacher was kind enough to let us use a "Cheat Sheet," but he didn't tell us that we were going to be able to use Excel. By the way it is a Business Statistics class. Anyone who has taken this class knows how horrific it can be.
Back to my point...
I spent all day making this stupid sheet with all the formula's that I would need to do the various statistical analysis required for the test. I have to leave some stuff off, but I went by the assumption that I would be able to remember the easier stuff. Not only did the Instructor allow us to use Excel, which is like a million times easier, but most of the questions were based on the "easy" stuff.
I ended up using the sheet that I had prepared for one 1 question. At least on the questions that used Excel I got them all 100% right, and those easy questions were like 2 points apiece. So let's hope for the best.
On a side note: I hope to be getting a webcam and capture card soon. So I will probably get some pictures of my ugly, viking ass up at some point. I will also be making some videos for my friends that aren't so good at Halo that will show some of the useful jumps for each level. Hopefully you'll be able to use them well after some practice.
I will also have that bit torrent file with all my favorite martial arts flicks up within the next 2 or 3 days.