||RTX 2014 Hotel Room Share Thread!"DANG. It sure does cost a pretty penny to attend RTX. I sure could save some money if I shared my room with somebody!"|
*CHEESY 80s-ESQUE WIPE TO INFOMERCIAL*
NEW! From the makers of LOG!, it's the RTX 2014 Room Share Thread!
Looking to book a room? Check out RT SideQuest's RTX Hotel Helper!
How to Share Your Room
1) Go to this spreadsheet: bit.ly/RTX14RSA
2) Fill out the requested information. Please follow the instructions
3) Wait for unsuspecting attendees to fall into your web of lies! It's that simple!
4) Please maintain your entry. Once it's full, mark it as such. Once a spot is taken, mark it as such.
What to Do If You Need A Room
1) Don't post in the thread saying that you need a room. Instead, go to this spreadsheet: bit.ly/RTX14RSA
2) Find a room that suits your needs that's still available
3) Contact the person offering via their requested contact method
4) Fall into their web of lies!
5) Seriously, don't post in this thread. A bunch of posts saying "I need a room" doesn't help anybody becuase those with the rooms probably aren't looking. We need you to go to the person offering not the other way around.
A Few Things to Note
*If you're offering a room, we recommend you require those staying with you pay two weeks before RTX or else their spot is forfeit. Why? While it's nice to think everything is noble and right in the world, it's not. People will burn you. Protect yourself. Use a service like PayPal to transfer the money.
*No more than four people to a room. Hotels will probably charge you heavy fees if they notice that your room is over capacity. They have fire codes to adhere to.
*PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THE HOTEL! Don't be crazy or loud at night. RTX Attendees have a very good reputation with the local hotels and we'd like to keep it that way. Not saying don't have fun, but don't be crazy either.
*Generally, those in beds pay a larger percentage of the total cost than those on the floor. For example, in a double bed room, the two in the beds pay 65% of the total while the floor spots pay 35%. Play around with the percentage as you like; this is by no means a guideline set in stone.
The RTX 2014 Room Share Thread! IT'S BETTER THAN BAD, IT'S GOOD! From BLAMMO!
Post edited 2/12/14 3:25PM