||Could you sit through these movies?WARNING! TRAILERS FOR THESE MOVIES SHOW DISTURBING IMAGES, NUDITY, AND VIOLENCE|
Disturbing movies that might be worth checking out
Click on names for the trailer of the movies
Well could you? Some of these movies were banned in many countries and people walked out of these movies because they couldn't sit through certain scenes.
A Serbian Film www.traileraddict.com/trailer/serbian-film/red-band-trailer
- An aging porn star agrees to participate in an "art film" in order to make a clean break from the business, only to discover that he has been drafted into making a pedophilia and necrophilia themed snuff film.
- Events over the course of one traumatic night in Paris unfold in reverse-chronological order as the beautiful Alex is brutally raped and beaten by a stranger in the underpass. Her boyfriend and ex-lover take matters into their own hands by hiring two criminals to help them find the rapist so that they can exact revenge. A simultaneously beautiful and terrible examination of the destructive nature of cause and effect, and how time destroys everything.
Meat Grinder www.horrorsociety.com/2010/08/16/meat-grinder-trailer-nsfw/
- Thailand horror chiller about a woman who kills people, cuts up their bodies and then includes them in her award-winning restaurant as meals for her customers!
- Another Far Eastern shocker, about a woman who makes Chinese Dumplings with a very secret ingredient: dead baby fetuses! (Make sure you see the full-length movie version, not the short version that forms part of a trilogy of Korean cinema!)
Orozco The Emblamer www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eABS_fR1y4&feature=channel_video_title
- Following the life of a mortuary attendent and embalmer, as he deals with bodies in a drug-riddled part of South America. Real bodies, real deaths, real corpses, and real autopsies! Absolutely genuine footage, and nasty viewing!
Philosophy Of A Knife www.nipponcinema.com/trailers/philosophy-of-a-knife-trailer
- Nearly five hours of the most depressing, bleak, harrowing and grotesque footage about what the Chinese did to prisoners in World War II, at Manchuria, at the infamous death camp Unit 731. Even just reading about this, will make your blood run cold, let alone watching it as a documentary! Like "Orozco The Embalmer", it's all 100% genuine! (See also Men Before The Sun.)
- A young woman's quest for revenge against the people who kidnapped and tormented her as a child leads her and a friend, who is also a victim of child abuse, on a terrifying journey into a living hell of depravity.
Snuff 102 moviescy.com/movies/snuff-102-2007-27789
- Disgustingly offensive film about a necrophile who we see kill his 100th, 101st and 102nd female victims. Banned in most countries, and almost impossible to get hold of, but a one-of-a-kind experience, bleaker than most. The trampling of the pregnant woman, and the crushing of the head of another victim, are the most repellant scenes in a long time.
- Tom Savini stars in this grim 1980 slasher flick, about a serial killer with mummy problems!
Cannibal Holocaust www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-Xp6VC7RQ
- The granddaddy of horror cinema, only because of the inclusion of real animal killings and mutilation! Just as nasty now, some 30-odd years after it was made!
Defenceless: A Blood Symphony
- Low-budget Australian rape/revenge film, that is almost silent bar the screaming during the rape scenes! Not pleasant!
- French horror with Beatrice Dalle, about the torture of a pregnant woman, by another woman! Vicious, shocking and uncompromising piece of Gallic cinema!
Island Of Death
- A Video Nasty from Greek director Nicos Mastorakis, that tries to lump every depravity into one film, and succeeds.
Guinea Pig www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uoKE3Tz11g&feature=related
- A group of guys capture a young girl with the intent of hurting her. They torture her in many ways, from beating her to putting a sharp piece of needle-like metal through her eye which pierces across her retina.
Soldier Blue vimeo.com/1365452
- Western movie that starts off pleasantly enough, but the final 20 minutes are just undescribably disgusting: beheadings, rape, torture and mutilation of men, women, children, and babies! Based on genuine historical reports!
The Human Centipede (First Sequence) www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-human-centipede/trailer
- A mad scientist kidnaps and mutilates a trio of tourists in order to "reassemble" them into a new "pet"-- a human centipede, created by stitching their mouths to each others' rectums.[link=http://][/link]